Tuesday, July 8, 2014

"Beets Me" Juice

I LOVE my juicer. I can juice local organic ingredients and start my day with a different juice each day. I have some that are my "go to" juices that everyone in the house will drink and enjoy. Others are a great quick way to add some wonderful nutrients after a work out or on a day when you feel like you just haven't eaten the healthiest foods. 
Ingredients: 
3 small Organic beets, cleaned and cut in half
2 Cups of Organic Kale 
2 Organic Carrotts 
2 Organic sweet Apples 
( optional 1/2 T Organic Agave Nectar) 

*****Please follow the directions on your juicer for speeds etc.*****

Juice all the produce ending with the apples. Add Agave, stir and serve over ice. 
Makes 4 servings
Will retain most of the nutrients for up to 24 hours after juicing if refrigerated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment